- Open GP Rate Pro, then go to Activities and click on Package Search.
2. Enter Shipped Dates and all other information you have in order to find the shipment, then click Search.
3. Search results will appear. Pressing the up and down keys should allow you to scroll up and down the page you are viewing.
4. If you need to create new shipment from selected, select the item, right click on it and select Create new Shipment from selected. Or select the item and click on the button below Create new Shipment from selected.
5. Enter Package information – weight, length, width, height, value, then click Get Rates.
6. Next, select Carrier/Service and click Process with Label.
7. Customer information and Ship To Address will be already filled in from the original shipment. Perform address verification and create a label.